Admissions open for the academic year 2017-2018 from Pre Nursery to KG-II.
As a parent, it’s highly important that the Principal of the Preschool should be a female and qualified in childhood education and child Psychology. This qualification is very important ability to understand your child more appropriate manner.
- First visit the school, where your child will be spending 4 to 5 hours of the day.
- Our Principal will be glad to tell you everything about herself, our school, facilities and moreover she will be happy to answer all queries that you may have as a parent. We suggest you to bring your child along with you when coming for admission because your child should like the school.
- Once you are thoroughly satisfied you can collect the admission form, from the school’s office (Admission Processing Fee Rs.200/- shall be charged for the same.) or you can apply the online admission form.
- Duly filled Admission form along with below mentioned documents and school fees needs to be submitted in schools office to confirm your child’s admission.
Our offerings include pre nursery, nursery, KG-I and KG-II along with Day Care, Day Boarding and Mother Toddler covers an age group of 8 months and onwards.
Documents to be submitted along with the Admission Form:
- 2 Passport size photographs of Child, Father and Mother.
- Parents ID proof and Address proof (Self-attested Photo copy of Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License)
- Original Birth Certificate of the child with a Photo Copy.
Kindly email to [email protected], for any admission related queries.