Research shows that putting pen to paper can actually help improve your memory and improve brain function. It has also been shown that children that learn to write by hand, find reading easier and have more advanced small motor skills.
Each person has their own unique style of handwriting, whether it is everyday handwriting or their personal signature. Even identical twins who share appearance and genetics don’t have the same handwriting.
We help & develop below characteristics of handwriting in our children:
- Proper touching of points through many ways
- Proper grip of pencil and control
- Specific shape of letters
- Regular spacing between letters
- The slope of the letters
- The pressure to the paper
- The average size of letters
- The thickness of letters